Stye™ Eye Therapy Warming Compress
STYE™ EYE THERAPY WARMING COMPRESS
Soothing, Effective Relief for Styes and Dry Eyes
The Stye™ Eye Therapy Warming Compress is a reusable warm compress for the eye that can be used to help treat most styes and soothes dry eyes. Application of the warm compress for 5-10 minutes 3-6 times a day may help styes to heal faster.
Use the warming compress if you have a stye or dry eyes. Please seek medical attention if your condition worsens, there is a possible infection, or other condition.
- Please read all the information in the package insert carefully before using the Stye™ Eye Therapy Warming Compress.
- Do not wear makeup when using Stye™ Eye Therapy Warming Compress.
- Inspect compress before use to ensure no damage has occurred to the compress. Wash the compress before use.
- Place Stye™ Eye Therapy Warming Compress in its cover. Place covered compress in microwave oven for 10 seconds.
- Remove Stye™ Eye Therapy Warming Compress from microwave oven, and with cover still on, test temperature on the back of your hand or other body part to determine if the compress is too hot to the touch before use.
- Add additional 5 second intervals until desired temperature is reached. Do not exceed 20 seconds in one interval.
- If Stye™ Eye Therapy Warming Compress is not too hot to the touch, then apply the covered compress gently on the eye area for 5-10 minutes.
- Allow the stye to open on its own – do not squeeze or open it.
- You may rewarm Stye™ Eye Therapy Warming Compress 3-6 times per day, following directions above each time.
- Inspect compress after each use to ensure no damage has occurred to the compress. Wash compress after each use before storage.
If you have any questions about the Stye™ Eye Therapy Warming Compress, please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-344-7239. For medical advice or questions, please consult a doctor or health professional
Please read all the information before use.
- For the eye area only. Not to be taken internally, swallowed, or chewed.
- Warm according to instructions and test compress temperature before application. Do not apply if too hot.
- Follow directions exactly for best results.
- Do not apply to sensitive areas or open wounds.
- Not to be used for infants.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Overheating or prolonged application may cause injury.
- Do not fall asleep with compress applied.
- For extreme, prolonged, or chronic condition, seek medical attention.
When using this product:
- Store in a dry place at room temperature between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) and out of direct sunlight. Do not place in freezer or refrigerator.
- Do not puncture.
- Do not use if compress tears or beads leak out.
- Wash compress with warm water and soap after use and before storing.